HILLCREST GOLF CLUB
Located in Sun City West, (approximately 30 miles NW of Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport). As host of five Senior PGA Tour competitions and two LPGA Tour events, Hillcrest Golf Club offers undulating greens and 25 acres of water and lush fairways. Designed to challenge players of all abilities, Hillcrest features a double-ended driving range as well as extensive short game practice areas for putting, pitching chipping and bunker shots.
Hillcrest Golf Club
WINDMILL SUITES IN SURPRISE
This straightforward all-suite hotel is a 5-minute drive from casual shopping and dining at Surprise Marketplace and a 9-minute drive from Hillcrest Golf Club.
The low-key suites have basic decor and include TVs with premium cable, minifridges, microwaves, wet bars and free WiFi.
Freebies include fresh-baked cookies at check-in, hot breakfast, bikes for guest use, a lending library with board games, and 24/7 coffee, tea and fruit in the lobby. An outdoor pool and hot tub surrounded by palm trees overlook a small pond. There’s also a fitness room with cardio equipment and coin laundry facilities.
SCHOOL SCHEDULE & PRICING
Our traditional school days consist of approximately 5 hours of golf instruction, lunch at the golf course, and your tee time and cart to play golf after instruction each day.
We teach all skill levels, and there are never more than 4 students per instructor. Approximately half of every golf school covers full swing, and the other half focuses on short game skills, with specific sessions covering putting, pitching, chipping, and sand play.
GOLF SCHOOL SCHEDULE
- 2-Day Schools every Thu-Fri and Sat-Sun
- 3-Day Schools every Mon-Wed
- 5-Day Schools every Mon-Fri
- 1-Day Mini Schools every Sat and Sun
Hotel packages available for 2-day, 3-day and 5-day schools only.
Hotel packages include 2-days/2-nights, 3-day/3-nights, and 5-days/6-nights.
Extra nights may be booked (subject to room availability).
Mini schools are for commuters only (no hotel).
THIS LOCATION ALSO OFFERS
- Mini Schools … 4 hours of instruction only. Lunch and tee time not included.
- Short Game Schools … focus on putting, pitching, chipping & sand play.
- Playing Schools … focus on course strategy while playing with an instructor.
Specialty schools can be scheduled for 1-5 days in length.
Call (800) 472-5007 or email info@JacobsGolf.com
for specialty school pricing, availability, and details.
|2-DAY SUMMER||JUN 2017 - SEP 2017||$495||$645|
|3-DAY SUMMER||JUN 2017 - SEP 2017||$695||$895|
|2-DAY||OCT 2017 - DEC 2017||$645||$825|
|2-DAY SHORT GAME||OCT 2017 - DEC 2017||$645||$825|
|3-DAY||OCT 2017 - DEC 2017||$895||$1,145|
|5-DAY||OCT 2017 - DEC 2017||$1,395||$1,895|
|1-DAY MINI||OCT 2017 - DEC 2017||$199||N/A|
- Hotel packages include 1-bedroom suite at Windmill Suites (approx 3 miles from golf course)
- Packages are 2 day/2 night, 3 day/3 night, or 5 day/6 night. Extra nights may be booked (subject to availability).
- ** Hotel price per person based on double occupancy. Please call for single occupancy pricing
- Breakfast included for all Hotel Guests
PRIVATE ACADEMY SCHEDULE & PRICING
If you are looking for private or semi-private instruction that offers fewer hours and is more customized to meet your specific needs, we can design a program specifically for you within our John Jacobs’ Golf Academy. These programs are offered seven days a week at most of our locations. To schedule an academy lesson, please call 1-800-472-5007.
- V-1 Video Analysis included with all lessons
- Juniors (17 and under) receive 20% discount on all academy lessons and lesson packages
- After-School Junior Program for ages 5-16 every Wednesday, Thursday & Saturday
- Clinics available for small groups or large groups
Please call for details and special group rates
|TYPE||1 STUDENT/PLAYER||2 STUDENTS/PLAYERS|
|4 x 1/2 Hour||$160||$240|
|4 x 1 Hour||$280||$420|