THE GOLF SCHOOL AT LEGEND TRAIL GOLF CLUB
Located in Scottsdale (approximately 35 miles north of Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport. The exquisitely manicured Legend Trail Golf Club, a Rees Jones design, meanders through the Sonoran Desert landscape and features breathtaking, panoramic vistas, including some of the areas well-known landmarks such as Pinnacle Peak.
The course will provide players of all skill levels with numerous diverse and unique shot-making situations, and is truly a challenging, but fair test for all skill levels.
Legend Trail Golf Club
CAREFREE RESORT & CONFERENCE CENTER
This Southwestern-style destination resort is on 23 acres across from Desert Forest Golf Course and a 16-minute walk from Carefree town center.
Contemporary rooms, suites and villas have free WiFi, flat-screen TVs, coffeemakers, and private patios or balconies; some have minifridges, rainfall showerheads and work desks. Master Villas have full kitchens.
The grounds offer botanical gardens and an on-site spa plus 5 lighted tennis courts, a 24-hour fitness center and a heated pool. Cowboy cuisine is served at the Lariat Restaurant. There’s also 60,000 sf of indoor and outdoor meeting and event space.
SCHOOL SCHEDULE & PRICING
Our traditional schools range 2 to 5 days in length. Each day consists of approximately 5 hours of golf instruction, lunch at the golf course, plus your tee time and cart to play golf after instruction. We teach all skill levels, and there are never more than 4 students per instructor. Approximately half of every traditional golf school covers full swing (drivers and irons), and the other half focuses on short game skills covering putting, pitching, chipping, and bunker play.
GOLF SCHOOL SCHEDULE
- 2-Day Schools every Thu-Fri and Sat-Sun
- 3-Day Schools every Mon-Wed and Fri-Sun
- 1-Day Mini Schools every Sat-Sun
- 2-Day Short Game Schools every Thu-Fri and Sat-Sun
Hotel packages available for 2-day and 3-day schools only.
Hotel packages include 2-days/2-nights and 3-days/3-nights.
Extra nights may be booked (subject to room availability).
Mini schools are for commuters only (no hotel).
THIS LOCATION ALSO OFFERS
- Mini Schools … 4 hours of instruction only. Lunch and tee time not included.
- Short Game Schools … 4 hours of instruction only. Lunch and tee time not included.
- Playing Schools … 9-hole playing lesson plus 2 hours of instruction.
Specialty schools can be scheduled for 1-5 days in length.
Call (800) 472-5007 or email info@JacobsGolf.com
for specialty school pricing, availability, and details.
|2-DAY||FEB 2018 - MAY 2018||$795||$1,025|
|3-DAY||FEB 2018 - MAY 2018||$1,095||$1,445|
|1-DAY MINI||OCT 2017 - MAY 2018||$279||N/A|
|2-DAY SHORT GAME||OCT 2017 - MAY 2018||$545||N/A|
- ** Hotel price per person based on double occupancy. Please call for single occupancy pricing.
- Hotel packages include standard resort room at Carefree Resort (approx. 5 miles from golf course).
- Hotel packages are 2-days/2-nights, 3-days/3-nights. Extra nights may be booked (subject to availability).
- Breakfast included with all hotel packages.
PRIVATE ACADEMY SCHEDULE & PRICING
If you are looking for private or semi-private instruction that offers fewer hours and is more customized to meet your specific needs, we can design a program specifically for you within our John Jacobs’ Golf Academy. These programs are offered seven days a week at most of our locations. To schedule an academy lesson, please call 1-800-472-5007.
- V-1 Video Analysis included with all lessons
- Juniors (17 and under) receive a 20% discount
Please call for details and special group rates
|TYPE||1 STUDENT/PLAYER||2 STUDENTS/PLAYERS|
|4 x 1/2 Hour||$260||$390|
|4 x 1 Hour||$440||$660|