THE GOLF SCHOOL AT RED MOUNTAIN COUNTRY CLUB
Located in Mesa (approximately 20 miles east of Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport). A Pete Dye masterpiece, Red Mountain Ranch Country Club’s breathtaking 18-hole championship course is a 6,797 yard, par 72 layout featuring severe mounding reinforced with railroad ties, steeply contoured greens, and deep bunkers.
The challenging layout combined with the desert surroundings of stately saguaros, mesquite trees, and spectacular rock formations captivates players from beginning to end.
Red Mountain Ranch Country Club
SCHOOL SCHEDULE & PRICING
Our traditional schools range from 2 to 5 days. Each day consists of approximately 5 hours of golf instruction, lunch at the golf course, plus your tee time and cart to play golf after instruction. We teach all skill levels, and there are never more than 4 students per instructor. Approximately half of every golf school covers full swing, and the other half focuses on short game skills, with specific sessions covering putting, pitching, chipping, and bunker play.
GOLF SCHOOL SCHEDULE
- 2-Day Schools every Thu-Fri and Sat-Sun
- 3-Day Schools every Mon-Wed
- 5-Day Schools every Mon-Fri
- 1-Day Mini Schools every Sat-Sun
- 2-Day Short Game Schools every Thu-Fri and Sat-Sun
Hotel packages available for 2-day, 3-day, and 5-day schools only.
Hotel packages include 2-days/2-nights, 3-days/3-nights, and 5-days/6-nights.
Extra nights may be booked (subject to room availability).
Mini schools are for commuters only (no hotel).
THIS LOCATION ALSO OFFERS
- Mini Schools … 4 hours of instruction only. Lunch and tee time not included.
- Short Game Schools … 4 hours of instruction only. Lunch and tee time not included.
- Playing Schools … 9-hole playing lesson plus 2 hours of instruction.
Specialty schools can be scheduled for 1-5 days in length.
Call (800) 472-5007 or email info@JacobsGolf.com
for specialty school pricing, availability, and details.
|2-DAY||OCT 2017 - JAN 2018||$795||$945|
|3-DAY||OCT 2017 - JAN 2018||$1,095||$1,295|
|5-DAY||OCT 2017 - JAN 2018||$1,595||$1,995|
|2-DAY||FEB 2018 - MAY 2018||$795||$975|
|3-DAY||FEB 2018 - MAY 2018||$1,095||$1,345|
|5-DAY||FEB 2018 - MAY 2018||$1,595||$2,045|
|1-DAY MINI||OCT 2017 - MAY 2018||$279||N/A|
|2-DAY SHORT GAME||OCT 2017 - MAY 2018||$545||N/A|
- ** Hotel price per person based on double occupancy. Please call for single occupancy pricing.
- Hotel packages include studio room at Westgate Painted Mountain Resort (approx. 3 miles from golf course).
- Hotel packages are 2-days/2-nights, 3-days/3-nights, or 5-days/6-nights.
- Extra nights may be booked (subject to availability). Breakfast included with all hotel packages.
- Upgrade to 1-bedroom suite available. Please call for suite pricing (subject to availability).
PRIVATE ACADEMY SCHEDULE & PRICING
If you are looking for private or semi-private instruction that offers fewer hours and is more customized to meet your specific needs, we can design a program specifically for you within our John Jacobs’ Golf Academy. These programs are offered seven days a week at most of our locations. To schedule an academy lesson, please call 1-800-472-5007.
- V-1 Video Analysis included with all lessons
- Juniors (17 and under) receive 20% discount on all academy lessons and lesson packages
- After-School Junior Program for ages 5-16 every Wednesday, Thursday & Saturday
- Clinics available for small groups or large groups
Please call for details and special group rates
|TYPE||1 STUDENT/PLAYER||2 STUDENTS/PLAYERS|
|4 x 1/2 Hour||$225||$290|
|4 x 1 Hour||$315||$400|