RED MOUNTAIN COUNTRY CLUB
Located in Mesa (approximately 20 miles east of Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport). A Pete Dye masterpiece, Red Mountain Ranch Country Club’s breathtaking 18-hole championship course is a 6,797 yard, par 72 layout featuring severe mounding reinforced with railroad ties, steeply contoured greens, and deep bunkers.
The challenging layout combined with the desert surroundings of stately saguaros, mesquite trees, and spectacular rock formations captivates players from beginning to end.
Red Mountain Ranch Country Club
Our traditional golf schools at Red Mountain Ranch Country Club range from 2 to 5 days in length. Each day consists of at least 4 hours of golf instruction, lunch at the golf course, plus your tee time and cart to play golf after instruction. We teach all skill levels and our strict 4:1 student-to-teacher ratio ensures there are never more than 4 students per instructor. Approximately half of a traditional golf school covers full swing (drivers and irons) while the other half focuses on short game skills (putting, pitching, chipping, and bunker play).
GOLF SCHOOL SCHEDULE
- 2-Day Schools every Thu-Fri and Sat-Sun
- 3-Day Schools every Mon-Wed
- 5-Day Schools every Mon-Fri
Hotel packages: 2-days/2-nights, 3-days/3-nights, or 5-days/6-nights.
Extra nights may be booked (subject to room availability).
THIS LOCATION ALSO OFFERS
- Short Game Schools … focus on short game skills including pitching, bunker play, chipping, and putting. 4 hours of instruction each day. Lunch and tee time not included.
Short Game schools are not available during peak season and can only be scheduled between May 1 – Dec 31 (subject to instructor availability).
Call (800) 472-5007 or email info@JacobsGolf.com
for Short Game pricing, availability, and details.
|2-DAY||OCT 22, 2020 - DEC 31, 2020||$795||$945|
|3-DAY||OCT 19, 2020 - DEC 30, 2020||$1,095||$1,295|
|5-DAY||OCT 19, 2020 - DEC 31, 2020||$1,595||$2,025|
- * Hotel price per person based on double occupancy. Please call for single occupancy pricing.
- Hotel packages include studio room at Westgate Painted Mountain Resort (approx. 3 miles from golf course).
- Hotel packages include 2-days/2-nights, 3-days/3-nights, or 5-days/6-nights.
- Extra nights may be booked (subject to availability). Breakfast included with hotel packages.
- Upgrade to 1-bedroom suite available. Please call for suite pricing (subject to availability).
The John Jacobs’ Golf Academy offers private, group, and playing lessons scheduled at your convenience (subject to instructor availability). Our teaching pros provide customized instruction tailored to your specific needs. Private and group lessons are available in 1/2-hour increments (up to 4 hours) and can be scheduled as an individual session or as a series of multiple sessions. On-course playing lessons are also available for experienced golfers with low handicaps. V-1 video analysis of your golf swing is included with all lessons. Juniors (17 yrs and under) receive a 20% discount off private lessons.
Please call (800) 472-5007 for details or to schedule your lesson today!
|TYPE||1 STUDENT||2 STUDENTS|
|4 x 1/2 Hour||$240||$360|
|4 x 1 Hour||$360||$540|
|6 x 1 Hour||$500||$750|
|12 x 1 Hour||$900||$1,350|